Home - Capital Gazette
www.capitalgazette.com is a website with English content. Below is an analysis of the content on www.capitalgazette.com.
Optimize so that you rank better in Google for your chosen keywords.
This page was last updated 2016-01-14
SEO Camel Score: 72/100
SEO Keywords Analysis
(Web of trust)
Try digitalPLUS for 10 days for only $0.99 Capital Gazette Prosecutor investigates Martin O'Malley furniture sale Doug DonovanThe Anne Arundel County state's attorney is investigating former Gov. Martin O'Malley's discounted, tax-free purchase last year of taxpayer-owned furniture from the governor's mansion in Annapolis. The probe began shortly after a Baltimore Sun investigation found in September that the Democratic... Martin O'Malley Charlie Neibergall / Associated Press Democratic presidential candidate and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley Democratic presidential candidate and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley (Charlie Neibergall / Associated Press) Naval Academy Navy commander in Iran incident graduated from Naval Academy
|lift every voice concert||3|
|maryland general assembly||3|
|and anne arundel county have||2|
|anne arundel county have to||2|
|forms over cape st. claire||2|
|over cape st. claire sunday||2|
|joshua mckerrow, staff /||2|
|double rainbow forms over cape||2|
|rainbow forms over cape st.||2|
|annapolis and anne arundel||2|
|annapolis yacht club||2|
|neibergall / associated||2|
|gov. martin o'malley||2|
|maryland gov. martin||2|
|democratic presidential candidate and||2|
|cape st. claire sunday after||2|
|presidential candidate and former||2|
|grant, drummer for the all children\'s||2|
|looks at his phone while waiting for the start of the||2|
|annapolis, looks at his phone while waiting for the start of||2|
|of annapolis, looks at his phone while waiting for the start||2|
|jalen grant, drummer for the all children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks||2|
|chorus of annapolis, looks at his phone while waiting for the||2|
|children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks at his phone while waiting for||2|
|the all children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks at his phone while||2|
|for the all children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks at his phone||2|
|grant, drummer for the all children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks at||2|
|scenes and people annapolis and anne arundel county have to||2|
|jalen grant, drummer for the all children\'s chorus of||2|
|sunday after a passing rain shower.||2|
|st. claire sunday after a passing||2|
|claire sunday after a passing rain||2|
|glimpse of the amazing scenes and people||2|
|of the amazing scenes and people annapolis||2|
|amazing scenes and people annapolis and anne arundel county||2|
|people annapolis and anne arundel county have to||2|
|the amazing scenes and people annapolis and anne||2|
|all children\'s chorus of annapolis, looks at his phone while waiting||2|
time assembly annapolis plan ... academy entertainment maryland arundel anne
Home - Capital Gazette
Perfect, your title contains between 10 and 70 characters.
Capital Gazette breaking news, sports, weather and traffic in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County
Great, your meta description contains between 70 and 160 characters.
Capital Gazette breaking news, sports, weather and traffic in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County
Good, your page contains meta keywords.
Good, your page take advantage of Og Properties.
- [H1] Capital Gazette
- [H1] Local Events Calendar: Search for things to do
- [H1] Read the Digital Edition
- [H1] Read the Death Notices » powered by Legacy.com
- [H2] Prosecutor investigates Martin O'Malley furniture sale
- [H2] Photo Galleries
- [H2] General Assembly 2016
- [H2] Sports
- [H2] Video
- [H2] Neighborhoods
- [H2] Anne Arundel in focus
- [H2] Take Another Look
- [H2] Entertainment
- [H2] Lifestyle & Features
- [H2] Opinion
- [H2] Maryland Gazette
- [H2] Blogs
- [H3] Navy commander in Iran incident graduated from Naval Academy
- [H3] Marina plan divides residents along Spa Creek
- [H3] Sponsor of hundreds of Naval Academy midshipmen dies
- [H3] Miller: Gov. Hogan must communicate better with assembly leaders
- [H3] Popular
- [H3] Navy coach Ken Niumatalolo dealing with loss
- [H3] AAMC health column: Time to power up your immune system for winter
- [H3] Forecast moves away from Sunday snow
- [H3] Yacht club to use sailing hall of fame office space
- [H3] Who went to jail? Anne Arundel jail intake reports from Jan. 5-11
- [H3] Parking permits stolen in Annapolis
- [H3] New Chesapeake Regional Tech Council director looking to make connections
- [H3] Bad break for Bowie bakery owner
- [H3] Hogan announces $152 million for Md. 32 improvements
- [H3] Maryland Comptroller Peter Franchot warns of tax scam calls
- [H3] Kent Island at Queen Anne's Basketball
- [H3] Pets for adoption
- [H3] Annapolis Senior Center Sewing Class
- [H3] Dining review: Mason's Famous Lobster Rolls in Annapolis
- [H3] Top 10 most expensive homes sold in the region in 2015
- [H3] Loyola at Navy men's basketball
- [H3] On opening day, Maryland lawmakers make nice
- [H3] Bill calls for $40 million investment in clean energy job training
- [H3] Hogan pitches tax cut proposal
- [H3] Republican Governor Hogan's tax plans embrace Democrats' ideas
- [H3] Annapolis readies for Maryland General Assembly
- [H3] Maryland Governor Larry Hogan's budget position could bring more mandates, McIntosh says
- [H3] Maryland lawmakers tackle police issues
- [H3] Maryland General Assembly braces for battles ahead
- [H3] Shore thing for Kent Island
- [H3] College roundup: Navy pulls rank in football; Terps selected for lacrosse tour
- [H3] Kuznetsov leads Caps to fifth straight win
- [H3] Sports Comment: County lacrosse community loses patriarch Skip Bullen
- [H3] Prep Roundup: Annapolis' Johnson scores 17 in win over Edmonson-Westside
- [H3] Orioles weigh options while Davis waits to choose a team
- [H3] Naptown Challenge to bring elite club lacrosse teams to Annapolis in July
- [H3] Orioles avoid salary arbitration with reliever Brad Brach, agree to $1.25 million contract
- [H3] Meet Abby Single, Teen of the Week
- [H3] Three $1M Powerball tickets sold in Maryland
- [H3] State legislator outlines plan for clean energy jobs training
- [H3] Opening day of the General Assembly
- [H3] Arundel Lodge opens Youth and Family Center
- [H3] Governor Hogan announces tax cut plan
- [H3] South County: South River students take on environmental cause
- [H3] Around the Park: Former homicide detective recalls 'Tour of Duty'
- [H3] Capital Camera: Naval Academy Spouses and Civilians Club holds holiday luncheon
- [H3] City Hall: MLK Day parade to wind through city
- [H3] Glen Burnie West: Oakwood Elementary dedicates gym to 'Mr. D'
- [H3] Around Crofton: Local student author tops Amazon.com book lists
- [H3] Brooklyn Park: Northern District Police Relations Council focuses on mental health
- [H3] Glen Burnie East: Old and new at GBHS evening of dance
- [H3] Year in Review: A look back at 2015 in Annapolis, Anne Arundel
- [H3] 2015 Photos of the Year
- [H3] Teens of the Week: Where are they now? [Series]
- [H3] 'Nightcap' series: Favorite neighborhood bars
- [H3] Dispatches from the past: Take a step back in time in Annapolis, Anne Arundel
- [H3] Annapolis Yacht Club fire: Complete coverage
- [H3] Former Monkees star looks back on nearly 50 years - and ahead to his Annapolis show
- [H3] 100 things every Marylander must do at least once
- [H3] 'Revenant' leads Oscar nominations with 12
- [H3] Oscars nominations 2016: Here's the complete list of nominees
- [H3] Super Couponing: When a favorite product is discontinued
- [H3] Ask a Vet: Keep pet's weight in a healthy range
- [H3] Golden Globes: Christian Siriano dresses Rachel Bloom, other actresses
- [H3] Ferndale resident makes his own snow machine for front yard
- [H3] Our say: Honorees at events exemplify King's legacy
- [H3] Guest column: City's board members aren't servants
- [H3] Letters: Club's plans; Obama on guns; Accepting history; 'New Hope' story
- [H3] Our say: Can we have a less-gerrymandered union?
- [H3] Police investigate armed robbery at Glen Burnie used car dealership
- [H3] Schuh seeks to cut red tape in 2016
- [H3] Arundel Lodge opens youth and family center in Edgewater
- [H3] The Village at Waugh Chapel adds Payless
- [H3] Annapolis Partnership names executive director
- [H3] New leadership for Maryland Primary Care Physicians
- [H4] Annapolis musicians stage a tribute to David Bowie
- [H4] Odenton Town Center plan gets an update
- [H4] Man transported to Shock Trauma after Edgewater motorcycle crash
- [H4] Anne Arundel legislators take turns at leadership
- [H4] Developer sentenced in real estate scheme
- [H4] Mikulski to be honored at Martin Luther King Jr. Day breakfast
86 images found
1 alt attributes are empty or missing. Add alternative text so that search engines can better understand the content of your images.
This page's ratio of text to HTML code is below 15 percent, this means that your website probably needs more text content.
Perfect, no Flash content has been detected on this page.
Great, there are no Iframes detected on this page.
Bad. Your links have query string.
We have detected underscores in your URLs. You should rather use hyphens to optimize your SEO.
This page has 136 outbound links. Therefore, each link is giving 0.7 % of the link juice to the target page.
Domain : www.capitalgazette.com
Length : 22
Great, your website has a favicon.
We could not find a Print-Friendly CSS.
Good. Your declared language is en-US.
This page does not take advantage of Dublin Core.
Perfect. Your declared charset is UTF-8.
Great no email address has been found in plain text!
Great! We haven't found deprecated HTML tags in your HTML.
The website does not encrypt data when communicating with the server.
||Excellent, your website doesn't use nested tables.
||Perfect. No inline css has been found in HTML tags!
||Great, your website has few CSS files.
|Alexa global rank
|Alexa country rank
||Rank : 32386
Country : United States
||Shares : 0
Comments : 0
Clicks : 0
Reach : 0
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=157
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 06:13:51 GMT
Set-Cookie: BIGipServer~XAPP-1-TURB~turb-app-prodla-8090=303047178.39455.0000; path=/
Set-Cookie: BIGipServer~XWEB-1-TURBINE~turb-ngux-prodla-80=1963991306.20480.0000; path=/
Who own's the website (WHOIS)
Domain Name: capitalgazette.com
Registry Domain ID: 4982353_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-22T04:00:36-0700
Creation Date: 1999-04-04T21:00:00-0700
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-04-04T21:00:00-0700
Registrar: MarkMonitor, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 292
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@example.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2083895740
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: Tribune Publishing Company, LLC
Registrant Street: 777 W Chicago Ave,
Registrant City: Chicago
Registrant State/Province: IL
Registrant Postal Code: 60654
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3122229100
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Domain Administrator
Admin Organization: Tribune Publishing Company, LLC
Admin Street: 777 W Chicago Ave,
Admin City: Chicago
Admin State/Province: IL
Admin Postal Code: 60654
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.3122229100
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@example.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Domain Administrator
Tech Organization: Tribune Publishing Company, LLC
Tech Street: 777 W Chicago Ave,
Tech City: Chicago
Tech State/Province: IL
Tech Postal Code: 60654
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.3122229100
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name Server: dns2.tribpub.com
Name Server: dns1.tribpub.com
Name Server: dns3.tribpub.com
Name Server: dns4.tribpub.com
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-12-09T16:45:01-0800 <<<
The Data in MarkMonitor.com's WHOIS database is provided by MarkMonitor.com for
information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. MarkMonitor.com does not guarantee
its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data
only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam); or
(2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to
MarkMonitor.com (or its systems).
MarkMonitor.com reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.
MarkMonitor is the Global Leader in Online Brand Protection.
MarkMonitor Domain Management(TM)
MarkMonitor Brand Protection(TM)
Professional and Managed Services
Visit MarkMonitor at http://www.markmonitor.com
Contact us at +1.8007459229
In Europe, at +44.02032062220
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit